Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Never Run Out of Gas........

So, another day in the life of Emily Evans... and for all those who know me, this story will not come as a very big surprise to you... It all started last night, in which I was going to fill up my car with gas, because it was getting low... however, after small group I went straight home and again forgot to stop for gas... (was way to cold outside anyways)..... ha... So I went to bed, and forgot all about it.... This morning I woke up, about 6:30 am, and was very rushed because I had to be at work at 7:45 am. So I was throwing on my clothes, doing my hair, makeup, brushing my teeth ect.... & forgot that I had not filled up my car with gas yet. When I got in my car and started it, I looked down and realized, oh crap, because my gas gage decided to show me that I only had less than a fourth of a tank of gas left..... So i decided, "I'm running late for work, there is no way that I am stopping for gas, even if I have to run on fumes".... I started laughing so hard, only because I felt like I could have prevented the whole mess... I called my boyfriend, Ian, to tell him about the situation I had gotten myself into, and he preceded to coach me through the whole thing... lol. (He is like that, just always helpful...lol).... However, he did get to make fun of me a little, and suggest that next time, I fill up my car the night before so that I do not have to feel stressed and rushed in the morning... It was hilarious.... but anyways, My gas light finally came on when I was still like 20 minutes away from work... I felt like turning on my emergency lights so that I could get away with speeding my way to work... but thought that I would be better off if I refrained from doing so..... Again, this is only one of the incidents that has happened to me today...lol.... Hope you enjoyed.... Stay tuned for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers